The Park Room, formerly called the ‘Goede Kamer’ (‘good room’), was originally used as the main reception room of the house and as such was the family’s best, located at the front. We have restored the tradition of welcoming our guests and putting this room at their disposal.
Our guestroom is cosy and elegant, in an authentic XIXth century style with a high decorated ceiling and black marble mantelpiece. The room evokes the atmosphere of the past, but you will find every modern comfort and convenience: air conditioning, satellite-tv, free wifi, a laptop, DVD-player, minicooler, microwave/oven, and so on. The room has ‘en suite’ a bathroom with shower, wash-hand basin and WC.
The Park Room is situated on the ground floor and has views over the park.
- Double boxspring bed (which can be separated to make twin beds, if you prefer)
- Table with two chairs
- Free and very fast wifi (80 Mbps)
- Free phone calls in the Netherlands and very cheap international calls
- Laptop with Windows 10 (incl. English version)
- Skype handset
- 4-Satellite reception with TV and radio channels from around the world
- DVD player and movie collection
- Silent air conditioning
- Alarm system for emergencies (fire)
- ‘En suite’ a private bathroom with shower, wash-hand basin and WC
- Large hot water boiler, 70°C (158°F) minimum
- Spacious wardrobe
- Hotel safe
- Coffee maker and pads for espresso, lungo, cappuccino or latte
- Kettle for making tea and teabags
- Microwave/oven combination
- Set of tableware
- Hair dryer
- Lots of tourist information and a map of Amsterdam
Check availability and make a reservation for this room: